Accreditation and Affiliations
Phillips Theological Seminary is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) in the United States and Canada. The ATS is Phillips' gatekeeper with the U.S. Department of Education.
Contact information for the ATS:
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States & Canada
10 Summit Park Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1103 USA
Phillips Theological Seminary is accredited to offer these degree programs:
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts in Ministry and Culture (MAMC)
- Master of Theological Studies (MTS)
- Master of Arts (Social Justice) (MASJ)
- Doctor of Ministry (DMin)
Phillips Theological Seminary is accredited to offer a Comprehensive Distance Education Program. This means you may take:
- 58 of the 82 hours of the MDiv program online;
- 32 of the 48 hours of the MAMC and MTS programs online;
- 25 of the 38 hours of the MASJ program online.