Safety Reporting and Compliance Data
While numerous efforts are made by campus safety and security to advise and assist students, faculty, and staff of personal and campus safety measures, safety is ultimately each person’s responsibility. The cooperation and involvement of everyone in the Phillips community enhanceseach person’s safety.
Please be aware and report suspicious activity immediately. Suspicious activities can refer to incidents, events, individuals or circumstances that seem unusual or out of place.
Report a Crime
- Dial 911 for emergencies requiring immediate assistance.
- Suspicious persons or unusual incidents should be reported immediately to Campus Safety and Security by dialing 918.852.4930.
- Crimes can be reported anonymously at www.IntegraReport.com or 1.855.858.3344 (toll free).
Phillips Crime Statistics (Clery Report)
When compared to colleges, universities, and local communities of similar size, Phillips’ crime statistics are extremely low. A detailed Clery Act Statistical Summary report is updated annually. The statistics reflect:
- Phillips: Crimes that were reported to the Phillips Campus Security and which occurred on property owned and controlled by the Seminary within the same reasonable contiguous area.
- Police Department: Crimes that were reported to the city police departments having jurisdiction on all public property, including thoroughfares, streets, sidewalks, and parking facilities, that are adjacent to and accessible from the campus.
PLEASE NOTE: Crime reported to campus security authorities are not always reported to, or verified as having occurred, by Campus Security or city police. The numbers contained in this category also may duplicate crimes concurrently reported to the Campus Security or city police. City police statistics are provided by the City of Tulsa, which have jurisdiction around our campus, and are not independently verified by the Seminary.
Information concerning registered sex offenders may be obtained through the Tulsa Police Department at 918.596.9222 or via the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
Campus Safety and Security Resources
|Campus Resource||Title||Office Location||Telephone Number||email address|
|Gwendolyn Derrick||Title IX Coordinator||Room firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Gina Robertson||Campus Security & Safety Officer||Receptionemail@example.com|
|Danny Melton||Campus Safety Specialist||after 5 pm Receptionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Complaint Form (SARA Oklahoma State Regents)
This complaint form applies to the following:
- A student who attends a degree-granting institution that has a physical presence in the state of Oklahoma and/or
- A student who attends an institution that 1) has its principal or campus or central administrative unit domiciled in Oklahoma and 2) is participating in the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement (SARA).
Students attending a public or private (not-for-profit or for-profit) institution should pursue concerns directly with the institution according to its dispute resolution or complaints policy. Dispute resolution or complaints policies are usually published in the institution’s catalog or student handbook and/or posted on the institution’s webpage. (Copied from the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education Student Complaints page LINK)
Addiction and Substance Abuse Resources
Alcoholics Anonymous Northeast Central Service Office 24 Hr Hotline: 918-627-2224 Site: www.aaneok.org
Sexaholics Anonymous 866-424-8777
12 & 12 Inc. Alcoholism Treatment Program 6333 East Skelly Drive Tulsa, OK 74135 918-664-4224 Toll: 1-800-680-8979 http://www.12and12.org
Brookhaven Hospital 201 S. Garnett Road Tulsa, OK 74128 Toll: 1-888-298-7673 http://www.brookhavenhospital.com/
Alcohol & Drug Rehab Tulsa Drug Addiction Treatment Center 10321 E. 47th Pl Tulsa, OK 74146 918-921-7148 Open 24 Hours
Palmer Drug Abuse Program Drug Addiction Treatment Center 711 S. Sheridan Road Tulsa, OK 74112 918-832-7763 http://www.palmer-tulsa.org/
Drug Alcohol Rehab Center Tulsa 7633 E. 63rd Pl #300 Tulsa, OK 74133 918-770-8043 http://www.tulsadrugtreatmentcenters.c om/
Oklahoma Hotline Number for Gambling Anonymous 855-2CALLGA (855-222-5542)
Great Start Addiction Treatment Drug Addiction Treatment Center Tulsa, OK Toll: 1-888-300-8315 http://fastaddictiontreatmentresults.com / Most Insurances Accepted Open 24 hours
Keetoowah Cherokee Counseling 2727 E. 15th Street Tulsa, OK 74135 918-835-3012
How to Foundation Drug Rehab 5649 S. Garnett Road Tulsa, OK 74146 918-256-5739
Tulsa Women and Children 2442 Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74110 918-430-0975
Indian Health Care Resource Center of Tulsa 550 S. Peoria Avenue Tulsa, OK 74120 918-588-1900 http://www.ihcrc.org/ Open 10:00 am – 7:00 pm