The Phillips Theological Seminary Faculty Speakers Bureau is comprised of distinguished faculty members who are available to provide lectures and presentations to churches, organizations, and businesses. Available speakers and their presentation topics are listed below. Honoraria are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
The expertise of our diverse faculty members covers a wide range of topics, listed below.
Some popular topics (if you don't see a topic you desire, please call or email):
|African American Preaching||Hebrew Bible and New Testament||Religion and Politics|
|Christianity and Democracy||Hospital Ministry||Seminary Education|
|Church Administration||InterReligious Understanding||Sexuality and the Bible|
|Church and State||Pastoral Care and Counseling||United Methodist History|
|Civil Discourse/Civil Religion||Practical Theology||Women in the Bible|
|Ethics (church, trade, public policy)||Preaching||Women's Issues|
Faculty is also available for media interviews that relate to their presentation topics. Requests should be directed to the Seminary Relations Office or by telephone at 918.270.6470.
When making requests, please include the following information:
- Name and location of organization where lecture is to be held
- Name of speaker and requested title of topic
- Date of event (Please provide multiple dates, if possible, as advance notice is important.)
- Type of meeting (lecture, Sunday School class, meeting presentation)
- Approximate size of audience